Data privacy information
Telekom Security GmbH (Telekom Security) attaches great importance to the privacy of your personal data. It is important for us to inform you which personal data is collected, how it is used and what design options you have in this respect.
1. Where can I find the information that is important to me?
This data privacy information provides an overview of the points that apply to the processing of your data in this web portal by T-Systems. Further information, also on data privacy in special products, can be found at https://www.telekom.com/en/corporate-responsibility/data-protection-data-security/data-protection.
2. Who is responsible for data processing? Who should I contact if I have any questions about data privacy at Telekom Security?
The data controller is
Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH, Bonner Talweg 100, 53113 Bonn, Germany. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service or our data privacy officer, Dr. Claus D. Ulmer, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, 53113 Bonn, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What rights do I have?
You have the right
- To request information on the categories of personal data concerned, the purpose of the processing, any recipients of the data, the envisaged storage period (Art. 15 GDPR);
- To request incorrect or incomplete data is rectified or supplemented (Art. 16 GDPR);
- To withdraw consent at any time with effect for the future (Art. 7 (3) GDPR);
- To object to the processing of data on the grounds of legitimate interests, for reasons relating to your particular situation (Art 21 (1) GDPR);
- To request the erasure of data in certain cases under Art. 17 GDPR – especially if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or is unlawfully processed, or you withdraw your consent according to (c) above or objected according to (d) above;
- To demand under certain circumstances the restriction of data where erasure is not possible or the erasure obligation is disputed (Art. 18 GDPR);
- To data portability, i.e. you can receive your data which you provided to us, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, such as CSV and can, where necessary, transmit the data to others (Art. 20 GDPR);
- To file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority regarding data processing (for telecommunications contracts: the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit); for any other matters: State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia (Landesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen).
4. Who does Telekom Security pass my data on to?
To processors, i.e. companies that we entrust with the processing of data within the legally prescribed framework, Art. 28 GDPR (service providers, vicarious agents). T-Systems remains responsible for the privacy of your data even in this case. We commission companies in the following areas in particular: IT, sales, marketing, finance, consulting, customer service, human resources, logistics, printing.
To cooperation partners provide services on their own responsibility for you or in connection with your Telekom Security contract. This is the case if you commission services from such partners from us or if you consent to the involvement of the partner or if we involve the partner on the basis of a legal permit.
Owing to legal obligations: In certain cases we are legally obliged to transmit certain data to the requesting state authority.
5. Where is my data processed?
Your data will be processed in Germany and other European countries. If, in exceptional cases, your data is also processed in countries outside the European Union (i.e. in so-called third countries), this will happen if you have expressly consented to this or if it is necessary for our provision of services to you or if it is provided for by law (Art. 49 GDPR). In addition, your data will only be processed in third countries if certain measures have been taken to ensure that an appropriate level of data privacy exists (e.g. the EU Commission's adequacy decision or so-called suitable guarantees, Art. 44 et seq. GDPR).
6. What data is recorded, how is it used and how long is it stored?
- Technical features: When you visit our web pages, the web server temporarily records the domain name or IP address of your computer, the client's file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the web page from which you are visiting us. The logged data is used exclusively for the purposes of data security, in particular to prevent attempts to attack our web server (Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR). They will neither be used for the creation of individual user profiles nor passed on to third parties and will be deleted after 7 days at the latest. We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymous data records.
- Miscellaneous: Additional personal data, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, is not collected unless you provide this information voluntarily. Further information can be found in the Certification Practice Statements (CPS) of the respective products/services.
On these web pages used techniques and their purposes:
|firm||purpose||Technique and, if applicable, storage period||integrated as||Consent / revocation|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Session management (PHPSESSID)||Session Cookie||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Management cookie confirmation (TeleSecCookie)||Persistent (365 Tage)||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||The selected language of the website (FluentLocale)||Persistent (90 Tage)||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||The selected language of the CMS (FluentLocale_CMS)||Persistent (90 Tage)||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Service portal PKS: Management cookie confirmation (reDimCookieHint)||Persistent (365 Tage)||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Session management (oam.Flash.RENDERMAP.TOKEN)||Session Cookie||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Service portal HBA / SMC-B: Serverdate (serverTime)||Session Cookie||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Service portal HBA / SMC-B: Session expiration (sessionExpirationTime)||Session Cookie||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Service portal: Management cookie confirmation (CookieHinweis)||Persistent (60 Tage)||responsible|
|Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH||Service portal: Session management (JSESSIONID)||Persistent (365 Tage)||responsible|
Data privacy information last revised: 06-17-2020